It is a component to notify the event called from AnimationEvent to another method.
It is mainly used from Traverse Wait Data.
How to create
Inspector window “Add Component” button
- Select the GameObject you want to add.
- Click the “Add Component” button in the Inspector.
- From the Component selection window, select “Arbor > AnimationTriggerEventReceiver”.
Must be added to the same GameObject as the Animator and Animation components.
- Click the + button in the OnTrigger list
- Select the object for which you want to receive a callback.
- Select the method you want to call.
To receive the AnimationEvent string, you need to select from the Dynamic string pane.
For more information on UnityEvents, see Unity - Manual: UnityEvents.
Call settings from AnimationEvent
This section describes how to set it when a model such as FBX contains animation.
- Select a model
- Select the Animation tab
- Select the relevant animation
- Open the Events fold
- Move to the timing to call the playhead in the preview pane
- Click the button
TriggerEventin the Function field
- Set the trigger name to call in the String field
- Click the Apply button