Move Agent so that it approaches Target.
||AgentController you want to control.
- On Done
- Finish the action when the Agent completes the move.
- On Cant Move
- Finish the action when the Agent cannot move.
- Return Success On Cant Move
- Returns the action as successful when the Agent could not be moved. If this flag is not set, it will be returned as a failure.
|Stop On End
||Whether to stop at the end of the action
|Clear Velocity On Stop
||Whether to clear velocity when stopped.
||Agent update type.
- Update by time designation.
- Update when done。
- Start Only
- Update only at start
- Always updated
||Interval time type.
- Use time of current frame considering timeScale.
- Use time of current frame without considering timeScale.
- Use realtime.
- Fixed Time
- Use the latest FixedUpdate start time considering the timeScale.
- Fixed Unscaled Time
- Use the latest FixedUpdate start time without considering timeScale.
||Interval (seconds) before moving destination is changed. (Used only when UpdateType is Time, Done)
The interval after arrival for AgentUpdateType.Done.
||Speed to move
||Distance to stop